40+ hours, Long Term Project, Growth/Advancement, Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit, Benefits, FREE NEC Book Classes, Tool Giveaways, hard work recognized!
QR Code Link to This Post
Established Electrical Contractor is looking for State CERTIFIED Journeyman + Foreman + C10's + ET's for long term work in the East Bay Area.
Demand for Electricians is at an all-time high! We are looking for someone that values teamwork and work ethic above all else. If you are looking to be valued, challenged & stability, we are that company for you!
This candidate will have:
• Commercial, Industrial or Residential Electrical Trade knowledge.
• Blue print reading + interpretation.
• Job planning, layout + management.
• Conduit and wire sizing, conduit bending, routing and clean installation skills.
• Switchgear, panel board + transformer distribution + termination.
• Knowledge of NEC + Osha requirements.
• Good communication and writing skills.
Benefit Package: (after probation period)
• Medical, Vision, Acupuncture & Chiropractic care, + AFLAC
• Paid holidays, Paid Sick Time
• Direct deposit, paid weekly.
• Company issued trucks and phones for eligible positions
• Trainee courses & continued education
• PPE (safety vest & hard hat)
• Referral bonus for employees, up to $300
• Safety Program Rewards
Travelers - we can work out hotels/per diem based off position and location.
Please send your resume w/ phone number & best time to reach you.