Did you play in the dirt as a kid? Does working with your hands sound like the most appealing part of a career? Is one of your goals to travel around the United States?
Look no further! Come join an amazing team of close to 1,100 employees dedicated to providing Excellence on Every Level!
This position as a Driller Assistant supports the drilling crew in the drilling operation. The Driller Assistant will move, set up and operate drilling rigs and related equipment to drill holes. Work is outdoors in all weather conditions and generally physically demanding. This position requires travel and the ability to work with a small crew of three or four. The Driller Assistant must be able to do all the responsibilities and duties of the Field Technician. This position is the “2ndman” on the crew.
• Mechanical ability to do minor repairs
• Conduct pre-trip inspection
• Set up control zone
• Perform physical labor, shoveling, drilling debris, and transporting materials using ergonomically correct lifting techniques
• Maintain equipment
• Ability to fill in for driller when qualified
• Knowledge of safety policies and procedures
• Can direct subordinate employee(s)
• Maintain all certifications
• Forklift trained
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Have a valid driver’s license- CDL preferred
• Must be willing to travel extensively
• High School Diploma or GED
• One (1) year of steady working experience in construction or drilling
• Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds throughout the day
Cascade Environmental, LLC, and our subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination. EEO is the Law.
Cascade is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at (425) 527-9700.
Who is Cascade?
From our roots as a Northwest regional drilling company, we have grown into a national, full-service environmental services company offering innovative solutions to our customers. We believe in excellence at every level and that includes hiring employees who are the best at what they do. We firmly believe our employees are the most critical component of our long-term success. At Cascade, we provide a career, not just a job.
Cascade’s core purpose is to be the essential business partner that contributes to our clients’ success and advancement in tackling even the most challenging environmental and geotechnical problems, to contribute to our industry and the betterment of our employee’s careers and the communities we serve.
What does Cascade offer?
• Comprehensive training and flexible career paths
• Encouragement to pursue new roles nationwide, explore a variety of projects, and work with mentors and experts who help shape the industry
• Comprehensive Medical/Prescription Drug/Dental/Vision
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
• Company-paid Basic Life Insurance / Short- and Long-Term Disability
• Health Reimbursement Account and Flexible Spending Account
• Sick Leave / Holiday / Vacation Pay
• License Bonuses / Tuition Reimbursement
• Charitable Donation Match
We are proud to provide a full range of benefits programs that help our employees and their families plan for today and their future. The benefits we offer are competitive and allow flexibility and choice to meet the individual needs of our employees and their families.
Who are you?
• Hard-working, talented, and career-minded
• Strong desire to contribute to a stable, diverse organization
• Work hard, play hard mindset
• Open to continued learning and development
• Collaborative, team player
• Customer service minded