compensation: Per CBA $19.45-$24.74/hour employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
The Golden Rain Foundation has an immediate opening for an experienced carpenter to join our Building Maintenance team. The successful candidate will work near downtown Walnut Creek, in a lovely gated residential community. Under general supervision, this position is responsible or performing a wide variety of carpentry duties.
Duties include and are not limited to:
• Repair, removal and replacement of building components;
• Assorted building repairs of walls, floors and windows;
• Installation of framing and siding;
• Inside carpentry including shelving, signage, doors, windows and wallboards;
• Routine inspections and preventative maintenance.
• High School diploma / GED and demonstrated ability to read/write business English;
• Bilingual in English and Spanish;
• 5 years minimum residential carpentry experience;
• Demonstrated ability to properly use carpentry hand and power tools;
• Able to climb ladders, scaffolding, JLG lift and roofs;
• Very safety conscious and calm in any situation;
• Must be a true team player and have the ability to interact appropriately with senior residents, visitors, and guests.
• Demonstrable high skills in customer service, priority and time management.
Clean and valid California driver license and satisfactory driving record are conditions of initial and continued employment.
Ability to meet the Dept. of Homeland Security requirements confirming identity and right to work in the United States is required.
Offer is contingent upon satisfactorily passing pre-employment physical, drug test and physical capabilities assessment.
Previous employment must be verifiable.
This is a union position (Laborer's Local 324 AFL-CIO).
Experienced local candidates only: This is not a training position and relocation is not available.
To be considered for the immediate opening, email your qualifications to the address above, in the subject line, please type in: Experienced Carpenter
CALLS AND FAXES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
The Golden Rain Foundation is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers