The Berkeley Group [TBG], a property management company, seeks a highly organized Maintenance Technician with strong time management, customer service and community relations skills. Our Maintenance Technicians are our repair leaders and provide the technical know-how behind each of our (10) apartment and student housing communities.
QR Code Link to This Post
Here are some reasons why you should work for us.
• Excellent Pay: We offer competitive pay based upon your skill level, and capabilities.
• PTO + (7) Paid Holidays
• Each day will be unique, requiring a diverse set of skills. From HVAC to plumbing to a fresh coat of paint, Maintenance Technicians have a hand in every unit and every resident’s satisfaction.
To apply you must have:
• General knowledge in: electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, dry wall, exterior structural and appliances
• Our ideal candidate is a personable, multi-talented, technically skilled individual with a passion for fixing things and a keen eye for detail.
• A minimum of 1 year of hands-on general maintenance experience
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, when needed
• On-call responsibility for after-hours emergencies
• Ability to regularly travel from floor to floor and outside between buildings/properties in varying outdoor weather conditions
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND YOUR CURRENT RESUME TO THE LINK IN THIS AD