compensation: Per CBA employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
The Golden Rain Foundation is seeking a Landscape Irrigation Technician to join our Landscape Operations Department.
Under supervision, this full time position uses appropriate equipment, materials and tools to install, repair and maintain irrigation systems on assigned Trust and/or Mutual landscape areas.
This is a union position (Laborer's Local 324 AFL-CIO).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use appropriate equipment, materials and tools to install, repair and maintain irrigation systems on assigned landscape areas
• Perform varied landscaping work including and not limited to trimming, weed-eating, grading/trenching, sod/bark/mulch installation, may load/unload gravel and drain rocks, build block or moss rock walls;
• Safely and effectively handle landscape chemicals including pesticides and fertilizers;
• Safely and effectively work for extended periods in varied outdoor weather and ground conditions;
• Maintain a clean and neat work environment, participating as directed in the cleaning and care of maintenance equipment and facilities;
• High School diploma/GED or equivalent
• Minimum 3 Years' experience working with landscape irrigation systems, including controllers;
• Demonstrated excellence in customer service, time and priority management
• Demonstrated excellence in team work and collaboration
• Demonstrated ability to safely and effectively use hand & power tools
• Demonstrated experience/ability to use backhoe, tractor;
• Demonstrated ability to read/write/speak business English
Previous experience in a commercial landscaping organization preferred.
• Clean and valid California driver license and satisfactory driving record are conditions of initial and continued employment.
• Ability to meet the Dept. of Homeland Security requirements confirming identity and right to work in the United States is required.
• Offer is contingent upon satisfactorily passing pre-employment background check, physical, drug test and physical capabilities assessment.
• Previous employment must be verifiable.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers