compensation: Per CBA employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
The Golden Rain Foundation is seeking a Facility Landscape Technician to join our Landscape Operations Department.
This position performs a variety of landscape work in compliance with applicable GRF policies and procedures.
This is a union position (Laborer's Local 324 AFL-CIO).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform varied landscaping work including and not limited to pruning, raking, watering;
• Safely and effectively handle landscape chemicals including pesticides and fertilizers;
• Safely and effectively operated a variety of hand and power tools, including and not limited to rakes, blowers, loppers, trimmers, edgers, etc.;
• Safely and effectively work for extended periods in varied outdoor weather and ground conditions;
• Appropriately plant, trim, transplant, rack, prune a wide variety of plants, trees, shrubs as directed;
• High School diploma/GED or equivalent
• Minimum 2 Years' experience as a landscape technician
• Demonstrated excellence in customer service, time and priority management
• Demonstrated excellence in team work and collaboration
• Demonstrated ability to safely and effectively use hand & power tools
• Demonstrated ability to read/write/speak business English
Previous experience in a commercial landscaping organization preferred.
• Clean and valid California driver license and satisfactory driving record are conditions of initial and continued employment.
• Ability to meet the Dept. of Homeland Security requirements confirming identity and right to work in the United States is required.
• Offer is contingent upon satisfactorily passing pre-employment background check, physical, drug test and physical capabilities assessment.
• Previous employment must be verifiable.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers