The Golden Rain Foundation has an immediate opening for a Part-Time On-Call Videographer to join Rossmoor's Television Department, Channel 28.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a variable-hours, part-time position. Work week and work hours will vary based on community needs. Must be able to work varying days and times, including nights, weekends and holidays, without direct supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Videotapes various Rossmoor community events (meetings, entertainment, etc.).
• Accurately edit and proof own work as well as that of others;
• Inserts graphics, music and other elements as required.
• Submits all work product for proofing and critique, proof others' work as assigned.
• Effectively manage time to meet editing deadlines
• And other duties as required, falling under the purview of the Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must be knowledgeable in use of Final Cut Pro Editing Software;
• Must be knowledgeable in use of cameras and lighting;
• Must possess excellent spelling skills and able to communicate ideas in writing;
• Must be able to proof own work as well as others;
• Demonstrated ability to perform assigned tasks without constant supervision;
• Must have 2-3 years' experience in the audio-visual profession related to working with video cameras and digital editing;
• Minimum 3 years' experience in the audio video profession.
• Previous experience working with senior communities helpful and desirable.
• Local applicants preferred.
Clean and valid California driver license and satisfactory driving record are conditions of initial and continued employment.
Ability to meet the Dept. of Homeland Security requirements confirming identity and right to work in the United States is required.
Offer is contingent upon satisfactorily passing pre-employment background check and drug test.
Previous employment must be verifiable.
To be considered, reply to the email address above and include your cover letter and resume, in the subject line please type in: Videographer/Editor. A cover letter and RESUME much be attached for consideration.
RELOCATION IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION.
PHONE CALLS AND FAXES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
THE GOLDEN RAIN FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.