compensation: Competitive salary, medical insurance, 15 vacation days plus holidays, matching 401k plan employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our company specializes in providing IT outsourcing and support for small to medium sized businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are headquartered in the sunny east bay with easy access to freeway and Bart line. Our client base is comprised of a wide variety of businesses, primary in the professional service industry that generally have 10 - 75 employees.
We are looking for “A players” to join our fast growing company and successful team. The successful candidate must process strong work ethic, high personal integrity, attention to detail, excellent organization and communication skills, and the able to work with minimum management in a fast paced environment.
Why Work for Our Company:
o We are an established company that has been in business for over 20 years. Our company has been growing steadily since we were founded in 1999.
o More and more companies are either outsourcing their IT function to business like ours, or seeking consulting help from our expertise for their project, upgrades and planning.
o Due to the nature of our business, we can budget our growth according to our revenue, hence we only hire when the business can sustain the growth.
o Commitment to innovation, which is inspired by client and industry needs.
o We are always one step ahead of our competition on the latest technology offerings.
o There are always new things to learn. You will never get bored or confined to just one area like many corporate IT jobs.
• Growth and Fun
o We only hire good people to ensure we have a collaborative team. Our teammates are fun and friendly, always open to share their knowledge and skills.
o Our people learn and grow fast in our organization due to the opportunities that exist within.
o Our clients love what we do for them. Nothing beats the satisfaction of helping people and making people happy.
* The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of industry experience
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment and interact well with clients is crucial
* Results orientated, initiative, sense of urgency and reliability
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft products and great trouble shooting skills.
* Experience with desktop imaging tools, antivirus, antimalware tools
* Experience with iPhones, Androids, and various tablets
* Prior experiences with ticketing systems, remote control tools and Managed Service environments will be a plus
Work Duties Include But Not Limited to:
* Interact with a wide range of clients across many businesses and industries
* Develop and maintain knowledge of customer's specific business environment
* Work with clients onsite and remotely, completing service requests
* Work within our Managed Services team to provide enterprise-class IT services
* Provide technology expertise to clients as their trusted advisor
* Support for all forms of hardware, software, desktops, laptops, mobile devices, etc.
* Support all Microsoft operating systems and office applications
* Take after hours calls and be available for off hour’s emergencies
Comprehensive benefits package
* 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
* Company paid holiday
* Health benefits, life and disability insurance benefits
* Training and certifications
* Retirement plan
Please include your SALARY REQUIREMENT in your COVER LETTER for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers