DominoComp Inc. is an I.T. solution provider located at the center of Silicon Valley, North San Jose. We are seeking an I.T. Support person with minimum 2 years of experience. We serve the entire Bay Area including but not limited to Palo Alto, Union City, and Sunnyvale. The position is responsible for daily application support to users, installing and configuring software and hardware in desktop & notebook computers, printers, documenting procedures, training users, interfacing with vendors, answering phone calls, on-site service, and RMA. The ideal candidate must possess a general understanding of networking concepts and be able to troubleshoot general PC or Mac hardware and network connection issues. Must possess a valid California driver license with clean DMV record, clean background check and be able to lift 55 lbs. Additionally all interviews will be held in San Jose.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Windows Server Active Directory experience is a MUST!
• Experienced in setting up and troubleshooting email accounts on AD and syncing users to the cloud
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365 is a MUST!
• Office 365 administration experience is a MUST!
• Network Configuration experience is a PLUS.
• Knowledge of Splashtop or troubleshooting using any Remote Endpoint Management software is a PLUS.
• Knowledge of Proofpoint, Barracuda, and OneLogin is a PLUS.
• Demonstrated ability and aptitude for configuring and troubleshooting a variety of devices including laptops, Digium phones, and printers.
• Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments.
• Responsive and proactive.
• Independent, flexible, and detail-oriented.
• Quick learner
• Must be willing to commute to Union City.