Anstellungsart: Vollzeit Praktikum Vergütung: Total compensation 40k to 50k (depends on experience)
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you like helping others achieve success with technology? Do you love the sense of accomplishment? Do you feel happy when your clients are happy after you helped them identify and fix complex technical challenges? Then this is the right place!
We are looking for a Junior Technical Support Representative to help our customers get the most out of our SaaS / iPaaS products and services.
As a Junior Technical Support representative, you will help resolve technical issues for our customers using one or more of our products built on the iPaas platform, often in conjunction with other software products including, but not limited to: NetSuite, ShipStation, Magento1, Magento2, WooCommerce, Shipwire, Google Apps, DCL, Amazon, Shopify, and many other besides.
This IS a customer facing role and you should demonstrate both interpersonal and communication skills in addition to technical problem-solving skills. You should also be adept at communicating and working with a variety of individuals, from end users to system administrators.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Respond to customer support requests for ad-hoc issue analysis that get reported to us via Zendesk and other channels
• Troubleshoot reported bugs, resolve issues, fix errors, and, in addition, work with Product Engineering and Implementation teams to effectively prioritize and resolve such issues if/as needed
• Document and share customer feedback and feature requests with Product Engineering teams to aid in development priorities
• Partner with the Implementation, Product, and Sales teams to resolve customer concerns
• Help document processes and procedures; write help center resources and standard operating procedures as needed
• Increase customer happiness and retention by meeting and exceeding customer support service levels
• Help Implement our products
(implementation consists of installing, configuring, testing and helping clients test the product in sandbox and production environments, and going live with the product)
• Assist customers in installing, configuring, and using our products via gotomeeting/xoom, phone, chat, email, screen share, and (very / extremely rarely) in face-to-face meetings
WHO YOU ARE:
• 1+ years of experience working in Technical Support
• Strong analytical and critical problem-solving skills
• Experience with quickly identifying root cause through effective questioning strategies
• Team player who enjoys working with earlier stage companies and collaborating with others to identify solutions
• Enjoys giving and receiving feedback
• Ability and desire to adapt to change and grow with the business
• Good judgment and the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data
• Real team player, eager to walk an extra mile for your customers and the company
• Must love technology (in most cases you should love technology; we'll understand if you hate it at times)
• Must be a quick learner
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience using Microsoft (MS) Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google G-Suite Apps
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and coordinate team members and system users.
• Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels and demonstrate a high level of confidentiality within the position
• Track record of providing excellent customer service
• Must be able to adapt to dynamic work environment
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete work under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints
• Need to be able to remain calm, focused and extremely customer-oriented at all times and especially during implementations
• Ability to manage day-to-day responsibilities with minimal supervision
• Able to travel to and from office, and to client and partner sites located in the Bay Area (rarely)
• Ability to obtain criminal record clearance through the Department of Justice (if needed)
• Be eligible to work in the USA
ABOUT THE COMPANY AND THE INDUSTRY
Nova Module is a startup operating in the SaaS / iPaaS space. We build and also implement cloud-based integration products. We're a partner of an established venture-backed Silicon Valley iPaaS company and started building our team along with building our SaaS products. Therefore, we are looking for an implementation consultant (or specialist) who will help us implement our products for our clients. We continue building new integration products.
SYSTEMS WE USE AND INTEGRATE WITH (NOT A COMPLETE LIST BY FAR)
Google GSuite, NetSuite, Salesforce, Amazon AWS, Zendesk, GTM Xoom, Xero,
eBay, GoogleShopping, Jet.com, Rakuten, Sears, NewEgg, Nextag, Shopify, Magento1, Magento2, BigCommerce, ShipStation, various 3PLs, Walmart, Xero, QuickBooksOnline (QBO), Microsoft Dynamics AX, and many others besides.
Starting salary $40,000 to $50,000 - depends on what you bring to the table experience-wise.
This position may include benefits such as medical, 401(k), vacation, sick time, etc.
Contact us at jobs/////at/////novamodule.com
(remove this symbol "/" and replace "at" with @ and send us your resume and cover letter explaining why you're interested in this position)
OR reply to this post via Craigslist.
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten