Are you looking for a full-time position, where you can support a department dedicated to changing the lives of seniors? Then this is the placement for you!
The Prevention and Early Access for Seniors Program (PEAS) , a division of Choice in Aging, located in Fairfield, has an opening for an Intake Coordinator/ IT Support position. This position is 40 hours/week; Monday- Friday 8am - 5pm.
The Prevention and Early Access for Seniors Program (PEAS) is a case management and mental health based program that strives to identify Older Adults 60+ within the Solano County community that are struggling to find and or maintain a positive quality of life. Through partnerships with professionals and community members, our program has had the proud success of serving Older Adults for the past eight years. Our program includes the following components: referral, intake, brief and comprehensive case management (also offered in Spanish), psychotherapy when needed and desired, and education/outreach services to both professionals and the community.
Our Intake Coordinator works directly with the Program Director to provide support to clients and their family/support system of various diverse socio-economic backgrounds via telephone, email, fax, USPS, etc. to establish rapport while facilitating wellness around physical and/or mental health conditions to improve quality of life. The IT technician will provide moderate to advanced application of desktop support to all Choice in Aging staff..
Essential Functions Intake Coordinator:
1. Work with Older Adults 60+ within Solano County to help improve their quality of life;
2. Manage and organize intake/referral process;
3. Build rapport with clients and families with diverse socio-economic backgrounds;
4. Conduct phone calls and outreach linkages for clients;
5. Build relationships with possible linkage/referral sources;
6. Comply with all paperwork requirements, including maintaining accurate, current and concise records, such as - referral/intake screens, logs, progress notes, follow-up monitoring, demographic and other statistics;
7. Submit required reports to Program Director in a timely manner;
8. Promote program and agency in all areas;
9. IT-Fix and maintain desktop and laptop computing environments including: networks, hardware, software, backups, security updates, etc. both on site and remotely;
10. Attend meetings required by Program Director;
11. Be accountable for personal development;
12. Demonstrate program self-management skills and abilities;
13. Hard-working, reliable and professional, able to manage a varied and challenging workload;
14. Strong communication skills;
15. Strong time management skills;
16. Excellent attention to detail and organization;
17. Pronounced ability to form and balance boundaries;
18. Intermediate to Advanced computer use and software programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google. Ability to 10-finger type at least 45 WPM.
Essential Functions Information and Technology Support Technician:
1. At the direction of Human Resources, set up, onboard, maintain and track inventory, passwords data system and complete off boarding for all personnel
2. Troubleshoot, provide technical support and train staff to ensure ongoing usability of email, drives, desktop systems, laptops, onsite and mobile phones, calendar scheduling, word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, Internet browsers, as well as program-specific specialized applications.
1. Associate's level degree; Bachelor's degree preferred; preferably in social work; nonprofit experience preferred;
2. Three years administrative support experience required;
3. Experience working with the Older Adult population preferred;
4. Moderate to Advanced word processing/computer skills are required;
5. Bi-lingual English/Spanish or English/Tagolog desired.
Attn: Human Resources Coordinator
Attn: PEAS - Intake Coordinator/ IT Support Technician
Reply via Craigslist link
Fax resume and cover letter to: (925) 682-6375
Please note: The recruitment timeline for this position may vary and depend on many factors and we appreciate your patience during this process. Due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be contacting those candidates whose qualifications most closely match our requirements for the position. No phone calls please.
Visit www.choiceinaging.org to learn more about MSSP.
For more information on Adult Day Health Care, see www.adultdaycc.org.
Choice in Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten