house w/d in unit no smoking street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm looking to rent one of my larger private bedrooms in our beautiful 3 bed / 2 bath home in the Maxwell Park area starting ideally May 1st (flexible rental term).
Rent is $1350/mth with utilities split four ways. Rent includes:
- Spacious 12x13 bedroom
- Shared bathroom (with 1 other person)
- Use of the gourmet kitchen with a six-burner stovetop, built-in wine fridge, dishwasher, lots of cabinets and granite counter space
- Washer/Dryer inside the home
- Stunning Bay Views
- Two-Tiered backyard with BBQ grills
- Ample street parking on a quiet residential neighborhood
The house is walking distance to the Laurel District, which has several nice restaurants and bars, 10 min drive to Lake Merritt, Mills College, Safeway, and 24Hr Fitness.
The 47 bus is right outside the house (15 min trip to Fruitvale bart), the NX3 SF Bay Transit bus stop is less than a 10 min walk away, and the West Oakland bart is about a 15 min drive.
About the housemates:
- Master bedroom: Male & female are both in our early 30s. Male works in Tech, female work in Healthcare.
- Private room #1: Male in his mid-20s, who also works in Tech. (If you decide to move in, you would be sharing the bathroom with him.)
- Private room #2: You!
We are all easy-going, clean, friendly, considerate, and looking for the same in the additional housemate.
- Male or Female working professional in their 20s-30s
- Personable, clean, and considerate
- Doesn't bring the party home
- Pays rent on time
- Single occupancy only
- No pets
If we decide that it's a good fit, you would be signing a lease for a negotiable term (ideally at least 6 months). If you are interested please email us with some information about yourself (ie. where you live now, how soon you are looking to move in, what you like to do for fun, where you work, etc). Please note the bedroom is unfurnished.
Please do not send emails simply only asking if "the room is still available" as it will not get a response. Thanks for reading and happy house hunting!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers