The Golden Rain Foundation is recruiting lifeguards to work at our 3 beautiful pool complexes located in the gated residential community of Rossmoor Walnut Creek. This is an on-call, part-time, seasonal position with flexible work hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
CURRENT ACTIVE AMERICAN RED CROSS LIFEGUARD CERTIFICATION? SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE!
- enforces water safety rules;
- provides lifeguard protection by observing the pool at all times;
- conducts operational checks of pools, including chemical checks every two hours, cleaning skimmers, regularly scheduled pool cleaning;
- is responsible for proper care of pool equipment and furnishings;
- maintains current Red Cross Lifeguard and First Aid/CPR certifications.
- have strong swimming skills;
- current American Red Cross Lifeguard certification;
- have good communications skills;
- be a true team player with the ability to interact appropriately with senior residents, visitors, and guests.
- a clean and valid California driver license and satisfactory driving record (conditions of initial and continued employment);
- the ability to meet the Dept. of Homeland Security requirements confirming identity and right to work in the United States;
- Offer is contingent upon satisfactorily passing pre-employment background check and drug test.
CONTACT: To be considered, email your resume as noted above. Phone calls cannot be accepted.
The Golden Rain Foundation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers