The Golden Rain Foundation of Walnut Creek is looking for lifeguards to work at our 3 beautiful pool complexes located in our gated residential community of Rossmoor. This is a seasonal or part-time, year-round position with a varying amount of flexible scheduled work hours. The pools are open daily, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and holidays.
QR Code Link to This Post
NOT CERTIFIED? WE OFFER TRAINING IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE RED CROSS LIFEGUARD AND FIRST AID CERTIFICATION!!
- enforces water safety rules;
- provides lifeguard protection by observing the pool at all times;
- conducts operational checks of pools, including chemical checks every two hours, cleaning skimmers, regularly scheduled pool cleaning;
- is responsible for proper care of pool equipment and furnishings;
- maintains current Red Cross Lifeguard and First Aid/CPR certifications.
- have strong swimming skills;
- be able to become an American Red Cross certified lifeguard within 1 month of starting work (certification training provided);
- have good communications skills;
- be a true team player with the ability to interact appropriately with senior residents, visitors, and guests.
- a clean and valid California driver license and satisfactory driving record (conditions of initial and continued employment);
- the ability to meet the Dept. of Homeland Security requirements confirming identity and right to work in the United States;
- Offer is contingent upon satisfactorily passing pre-employment background check and drug test.
CONTACT: To be considered, email your resume as noted above. Phone calls cannot be accepted.
The Golden Rain Foundation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.