compensation: Starting at $15/hr depending on experience employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Water Polo? Swim Team? Just love to swim?? We have the summer job for you! The Golden Rain Foundation is looking for lifeguards to work at our 3 beautiful pool complexes located in our gated residential community near downtown Walnut Creek. This can be a seasonal, part-time or full-time position with a varying amount of flexible scheduled work hours. The pools are open daily, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and holidays.
NOT CERTIFIED? WE OFFER TRAINING IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE RED CROSS LIFEGUARD AND FIRST AID CERTIFICATION!!
- enforces water safety rules;
- provides lifeguard protection by observing the pool at all times;
- conducts operational checks of pools, including chemical checks every two hours, cleaning skimmers, regularly scheduled pool cleaning;
- is responsible for proper care of pool equipment and furnishings;
- maintains current Red Cross Lifeguard and First Aid/CPR certifications.
- have strong swimming skills;
- be able to become a American Red Cross certified lifeguard within 1 month of starting work (certification training provided);
- have good communications skills;
- be a true team player with the ability to interact appropriately with senior residents, visitors, and guests.
- a clean and valid California driver license and satisfactory driving record (conditions of initial and continued employment);
- the ability to meet the Dept. of Homeland Security requirements confirming identity and right to work in the United States;
CONTACT: To be considered, email your resume as noted above. Phone calls cannot be accepted.
The Golden Rain Foundation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers