THIS PART IS IMPORTANT: Please write a cover letter stating the three (3) things you think are most important when visiting a spa. If you do not answer this question you will not be considered for the position.
Voted America's Best Day Spa by American Spa Magazine, Best Facial by Walnut Creek Magazine and Best Ant-Aging Treatments and Best Day Spa by Diablo Magazine, The Woodhouse Day Spa is like no other.
At The Woodhouse, we value our team members and strive for excellence with every guest experience. Share with us your unique talents and professionalism and in return, we will train you in "The Woodhouse Way" and provide you with the tools and knowledge needed to help you deliver the best guest experience each and every time. We are a company that recognizes, rewards and celebrates with you along the way and as you excel, opportunities will follow.
The Woodhouse Day Spa is the leader in affordable luxury. The willingness to serve and the ability to deliver are the core of our company's mantra. We are seeking passion filled, enthusiastic individuals who are driven by excellence. If you want to be more than just a number, you should consider joining the Woodhouse Team!
Our Front Desk Professionals have the most important job in the spa as they are the first person our guests come into contact with when they walk through the door and the last person they see before they leave.
As a Front Desk Professional, you would be expected to:
• Work full-time or part-time hours with weekend availability
• Orchestrate the spa guest schedule using computer software
• Be an expert on our menu of services and retail products
• Ensure a positive and consistent guest experience
• Support the general manager and help to ensure the spa runs smoothly
• Be extremely organized and pay attention to detail
• Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks at the same time
• Provide personal attention to the guest from the moment he/she walks through the door
• Educate the guest on the "Woodhouse Experience" with a warm welcome, introduction to our locker room and amenities, and ensuring that they have a seamless experience
• Answer the phone with a smile before the third ring and be able to communicate clearly and elegantly with our guests
• Be a Woodhouse brand ambassador, making sure the guest enters a clean and calm environment with just the right lighting, music and aromatherapy to ensure a memorable experience
• Remember the small things that make up the "Woodhouse Difference" (The guest's favorite drink, personal details such as birthdays and anniversaries, etc.)
Woodhouse Perks include:
o Competitive pay and incentive programs
o AFLAC, Dental & Vision insurance
o Opportunities for advancement
o Generous employee discounts
o Friends & family discount
o Regular reviews that give you the opportunity to provide suggestions and feedback
o A team atmosphere and great work environment
The Woodhouse Day Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a drug free workplace.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers