compensation: $12.00 or DOE employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
If you have strong swimming skills, are responsible, like people, and looking for regularly scheduled work, keep reading! The Golden Rain Foundation is recruiting for several immediate part-time year round lifeguard positions to work in a lovely gated residential community near downtown Walnut Creek.
This is a part-time position, with varying amount of hours. The pools are open daily, and work schedules vary, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and holidays. This position is not benefits eligible.
WHERE APPROPRIATE WE WILL OFFER TRAINING IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE LIFEGUARD CERTIFICATION!!
- enforces water safety rules;
- provides lifeguard protection by observing the pool at all times;
- conducts operational checks of pools, including chemical checks every two hours, cleaning skimmers, regularly scheduled pool cleaning;
- is responsible for proper care of pool equipment and furnishings;
- maintains current Red Cross Lifeguard and First Aid/CPR certifications.
- have strong swimming skills;
- be able to become a American Red Cross certified lifeguard within 1 month of starting work (certification training provided);
- have good communications skills;
- be able and willing to work shifts varying shifts including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and holidays;
- be a true team player with the ability to interact appropriately with senior residents, visitors, and guests.
- a clean and valid California driver license and satisfactory driving record (conditions of initial and continued employment);
- the ability to meet the Dept. of Homeland Security requirements confirming identity and right to work in the United States;
- offer is contingent upon satisfactorily passing pre-employment swim test, background screening and drug test.
Qualified candidates only, please!!
CONTACT: To be considered, email your resume as noted above. Phone calls will not be accepted.
The Golden Rain Foundation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers