favorite this postSalesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator (oakland downtown)hide this posting
compensation: DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Affirma, ranked one of the "Top 5 Best Mid-Size Companies to Work for" is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator to join a well-established client of ours within the banking industry. Our client has been growing since 1935 and places a strong emphasis on delivering outstanding service to their credit union members.
Based out of the Oakland area, we are looking for someone who wants to jump in and make a large impact with their onsite marketing team. This person will be part of a team dedicated to maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the SFDC Marketing Cloud system. The ideal person will be able to interface directly with internal stakeholders, can serve as the go-to contact for users and will stay up to date on Marketing Cloud best practices.
• Monitor and manage the SFDC Marketing Cloud.
• Create and maintain Marketing Cloud dashboards, page layouts, and new applications when necessary.
• Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
• Handle ongoing customization/alteration of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
• Create and manage Marketing Cloud Journeys.
• Create and maintain tasks within Marketing Cloud.
• Monitor and manage the integration of Marketing Cloud with various data sources and systems.
• Provide support functions for Studio Automation, Journey Builder, PFL and data (including reports and dashboards) as needed.
• Assist the marketing team with the requirements and design phase /feedback from end users, discussing with the team and to provide alternative and/or best practice ideas.
• Build and maintain documentation related to system setup and all automation.
• Create and administer user guides for feature roll-outs.
• Manage and maintain the change control process.
• Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
• Manage system changes to increase benefits and usability without interruption to the user or members.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience with debugging automations and journeys.
• SFDC Marketing Cloud Journey Consultant, Email Consultant and 2+ years Salesforce Administration or Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) Administration.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce development tools and concepts.
• Ability to write detailed documentation around processes, procedures, and create/manage day to day work tasks.