compensation: TBD based on experience and situation employment type: part-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
Welcome to the party! We are a high growth startup in the cannabis tech space.
We are looking for a skilled Sales Operations Intern to help support our rapidly growing sales team. As an intern, you'll contribute for class credit or payment pending your needs and your University requirements -- were flexible!
You will work with our internal teams and learn tons about Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering as you will work closely with each of these functions. You'll quickly become a tremendous internal resource at Treez. You will work directly with the team responsible for always making sure the tools and processes used by our Sales & Implementation teams are optimized, internal reports reflect the correct data, and as many of our revenue generating tasks are as automated as possible.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• You're a wizard in Excel
• You're analytical and love solving problems and improving processes
• You are comfortable asking for help and guidance -- thats the point here!
• You have strong organizational skills and a relentless focus on details
• You desire to work in a startup environment on a dev team, a product team, or an operations team.
• Strong tech skills - you're the kind of person who can drill in to a problem and build a workable solution
- Class credit or compensation (TBD by applicant)
- Opportunity for full time position
- Flexible hours
- Cool downtown Oakland office
- Fun and open company culture
- Making a significant mark on the cannabis industry
- Improving your skills and career outlook
Create accounts (free or free trial) for:
Setup an integration such that when a calendly event is booked:
1) It creates an entry to the google account's calendar
2) It finds an account on salesforce by email and creates a salesforce event
It does not find an account on salesforce by email and creates a new account on salesforce along with a salesforce event
Explain the steps you took to solve this problem and send those steps and any other information you believe is important to a hiring decision (cover letter, resume, linkedin, whatever else).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers