favorite this postData Quality & Compliance Specialist (#DQCS12618) (oakland downtown)hide this posting
compensation: Starting $20/hr DOE. Includes full benefits package, PTO and holidays, and 403(b) retirement savings plan. employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Abode Services is a community based organization founded in 1988. Services include support services to families as well as adults without children. The mission of Abode Services is to end homelessness by assisting low-income un-housed people to secure stable, supportive housing and to be advocates for the removal of the causes of homelessness. The agency provides services throughout Alameda, Santa Clara, San Mateo, Santa Cruz, and Napa Counties.
The Data Quality and Compliance Specialist plays a central role in maintaining the integrity of program data that is collected, analyzed, and reported throughout the agency. This position will help to review agency data from the HMIS (Homeless Management Information Systems) database in Alameda, Santa Clara, San Mateo, and Napa Counties and import them into our central Salesforce database, as well as conduct ongoing data quality checks, agency reporting, and other detailed system analysis. This person works closely with the Database Manager to help maintain data quality throughout all systems and supports the work of the other members of the Abode Data Team (the Data and Compliance Administrator and the Program Evaluation Manager). This is a full-time, nonexempt position based in Oakland and reports to the Database Manager.
• Review HMIS import files for errors and consistency issues; troubleshoot issues with staff
• Prepare & import HMIS files into Salesforce on a weekly basis
• Run data quality reports from Salesforce on a regular basis, including client lists and error reports, and work directly with program staff to support data quality efforts or general reporting inquiries
• Help prepare and submit various monthly and quarterly reports, in collaboration with the Program Evaluation Manager
• Create additional database reports on an as-needed basis to provide tailored information for funders and reporting purposes
• Provide training and technical assistance for program staff regarding data entry into WMAT
• Other duties as assigned
• AA Degree desired or equivalent work experience
• Strong Excel skills & expertise in database reporting and data entry required
• Experience with Salesforce is required
• Flexible, self-directed, highly motivated, reliable, and collaborative
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Reliable transportation, valid and current Driver's License and Proof of Insurance
Notice: This description is to be used as a guide only. It does not constitute a contract, commitment or promise of any kind. We reserve the right to change, add, delete, upgrade or downgrade the position as dictated by business necessity at anytime with or without notice.
Abode Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers