As the Senior Product Manager, you will be instrumental in re-imagining the wealth management experience for both the advisor and end consumer.
Vice President, Product and Marketing
As the Senior Product Manager, you will be instrumental in re-imagining the wealth management experience for both the advisor and end consumer. We are on the lookout for an experienced technology leader who is passionate about defining and delivering the optimal UI/UX, building on the capabilities and products that have defined Advisor Software. If you're someone who's fascinated by the rapidly-evolving FinTech space and wants to leave a mark, we should talk.
Typical duties include:
• Primary product owner for one or more Advisor Software products
• Research market-fit and competitive landscape
• Define the vision of the of the product through a roadmap
• Define the product flows and work with the design team to build wireframes and comps
• Own the end-to-end product lifecycle definition working with the engineers to drive development of features/components using the agile methodology
• Write necessary requirements/specifications/epics/user stories for all new product features and enhancements
• Collaborate daily with engineering to develop and deliver solutions that meet both the functional and technical needs of our customers
• Work closely with cross-functional team of developers, UI designers, Marketers and Sales find best solutions for building the product and GTM
• Collaborate with executive team to get agreement on product/platform strategy and roadmap
• Identify and prioritize new features and platform enhancements
• Own all product metrics, including ease of signup and use, engagement and referrals
The ideal candidate profile:
• 6-10 years working as a product manager with experience working on cloud/SaaS platforms
• Demonstrated success defining and shipping amazing products in an iterative manner, with a hands-on willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective
• Deep customer focus and experience with researching and determining customer needs
• Proficient at defining, analyzing, documenting, and communicating product and software requirements in an agile software development setting
• Experience collaborating with UI/UX designers and developers to deliver amazing product experiences
• Strong project management skills with ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple assignments and allocate resources effectively
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with ease going from stakeholder to user to engineer and back again
• Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferably in computer science, economics, business, or other technical discipline
• Strong knowledge and understanding of financial services and wealth management industries; direct experience working in FinTech is highly desirable
• Experience working directly with Financial Advisors, a plus but not essential
About Advisor Software, Inc.
Advisor Software provides cloud platforms to empower today's advisor and wealth management companies. Customized to suit the needs of each of our clients, ASI's products address a range of advisor functional needs, including Planning, Proposal Generation, Portfolio Construction, Rebalancing, Digital Advice, and Investment Analytics. ASI's solutions have been used by over 100,000 advisors.
Advisor Software's mission is to advance the science of wealth planning so financial advisors can focus on the art of advice delivery.
Salary / Benefits:
Salary commensurate with experience
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package
• Intelligent and creative coworkers
• Casual dress
• Competitive time off policies including paid holidays and your choice of floating holidays
• Stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Onsite gym
• Top notch medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability coverage
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement Plan
• ASI headquarters is adjacent to Bart and very accessible to all areas of the Bay Area.
• Fun Day outings with the team
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must put Senior Product Manager in the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers