The Developer / Solution Architect will operationalize strategic objectives through the architecture and implementation of high-quality enterprise solutions. In this capacity, the ideal candidate will take ownership of key strategic challenges, and through engagement with applicable internal and external stakeholders, develop a comprehensive end-state vision to solve those challenges. The ideal candidate will design and lead execution of a plan and/or directly execute tasks in that plan, to operationalize the end-state vision.
Accordingly, the position requires a candidate who has the full life cycle of experience delivering quality end-to-end solutions: customer engagement, vendor management, solution design, testing, planning/implementation and delivery. The position will be tasked with establishing and enforcing high-quality design standards and delivery practices to ensure reliable and sustainable solutions. The position may work independently on small projects, or as a critical part of a broad spectrum of external and internal stakeholders (e.g. Customers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Business Subject Matter Experts, etc.) on large projects.
The Developer / Solution Architect will partner with the Program Manager and the team to gather requirements, design solutions, implement and provide service delivery to the customer's enterprise solutions/services within a highly dynamic and challenging environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in supporting enterprise systems and will have a strong background in managing client relationships and expectations within a dynamic and fast paced environment. The ideal candidate must be flexible, have a great attitude, and be willing to work outside of the box to accomplish the mission. The Senior Technical Lead/Solution Architect will also serve as a technical resource in support of multiple enterprise systems and tools. The ideal candidate must be familiar with and have a background in "hands-on" architecture, design and implementation of a geographically dispersed enterprise environment, using an ITIL framework. The candidate will function as the team Subject Matter Expert (SME) and mentor. All technical leadership, deliverable quality review and team adherence will be monitored by the candidate.
To learn more, and to apply, please visit www.telecarecorp.com/jobs
- Note to greater Bay Area candidates - this role will allow remote work up to about 50% so daily commute to Alameda is not required.
- A BS in Computer Science or related degree is required.
- At least seven years of demonstrated work experience successfully delivering complex enterprise solutions.
- Experience working as a leader or with delivery responsibility in high paced information technology environments
- Experience working in all phases of solution design and delivery
- Experience, with demonstrated ability to solve complex business problems
- Experience in vendor management, or with demonstrated ability to influence vendor strategy or commensurate experience leading health information user-community
- Experience, with demonstrated ability to deliver a quality solution to address complex business challenges
- Demonstrated domain expertise in UI/UC design, Clinical Informatics, Electronic Health Records and Data Warehousing. Have broad understandings of Infrastructure / Service Provisioning technical topics including Database and Server Administrations, Network Administrations, Security Framework, and aspects of IT Operations using the ITIL Methodology.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to engage and influence business (C-level) and technical audiences, including senior leaders and other architects
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-discipline team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; able to effectively deal with a variety of diverse personalities, and different constituencies.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and receive a motor vehicle record clearance.
- Applicant must be fingerprinted and receive clearance from the Department of Justice.
Telecare Corporation is fully committed to a strong equal opportunity program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability status, creed, national origin, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or other basis protected by applicable antidiscrimination laws.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
To learn more, and to apply, please visit www.telecarecorp.com/jobs,
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities