Security Operations Center (SOC) Communication Specialist (fairfield / vacaville)
compensation: $20.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
Security Operations Center (SOC) Communication Specialist
$20.00 per hour
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Security Operations Center (SOC) Communication Specialist. As a SOC Communication Specialist, you will serve as the main point of intake, dissemination and escalation of information and issues as reported by employees, contractors, and outside agencies. During the time of disasters or special events the communication specialist will handle the real-time dissemination of information and serve as the main point of contact. The main duties are writing reports, answering and screening phone calls, updating tracking spreadsheets, CCTV video retrieval, downloading and copying to disk, access control troubleshooting and additional related duties as needed. The position is responsible for reporting to security management, supervisors and shift leads.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
• Great Benefits.
• Free uniform.
• Union Benefits
• Work in San Francisco and pay No premiums towards your medical benefits.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
• Working with office management, supervisors and team of operators; ensure security management is apprised of all significant and unusual events in real-time, and documentation is maintained
• Writing factually accurate incident reports and communications; up-channeling the information as needed
• Intake and dissemination of information and communications for both emergency and non-emergency situations
• Handling corporate communications, calls-for-service, radio dispatch, phone, and email correspondence
• Answering customer service related calls and either resolves them personally or refers to the appropriate individual/department
• Updating current tracking spreadsheets and creating new spreadsheets as needed
• Access control troubleshooting
• Perform other tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as assigned