Atlas Private Security has IMMEDIATE Part-Time opening for a Security Officer. Candidates must speak, read and write English and be available to start immediately, if hired.The ideal candidate will live locally, have reliable transportation and possess the highest form of CUSTOMER SERVICE.
QR Code Link to This Post
If you have a commanding presence and computer savvy, we welcome you to apply!
Monday - Friday 1200 - 1800 (30 hours per week)
Compensation is $17.00 per hour
Essential Job Function
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Monitoring ingress and egress of vehicles coming or going from the property.
- Patrol all exterior areas – report all non-routine conditions
- Complete an incident report for all incidents that occur on property
- Report all safety hazards or unusual circumstances
- Be Friendly when approaching undesirables or others that may want to trespass. Inform all potential trespassers that there is a no trespass and loitering policy
- Must have a valid California Guard Card and completed AB 2880 certificates of training or ability to achieve before assignment to post.
- Proof of legal right to work in the US
Why Choose Atlas?
Hiring Bonus - Restrictions Apply
We offer Health Benefits-Medical, Dental and more...
Opportunities for advancement
A friendly locally owned and managed company.
Professional and Outstanding on the job training
Great opportunity for future law enforcement candidates
We hire military veterans
Progressive learning and career advancement.
Paid Training / Orientation
Visit www.atlasps.org - Click on Employment Opportunities
Atlas Private Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer