We are hiring and have a Concierge/Front Desk position in the Alameda, 94501!
SCHEDULE: SATURDAY- SUNDAY 5:45PM - 1:45AM
If you're interested in this position, please send a message with your name, resume (if you have) and phone number. Apply NOW!
• Greet and, when applicable, open the door(s) for residents, tenants, and guests.
• Answer the phone located at the front desk.
• Respond to any alarms of the building to include fire, intruder, HVAC, water, etc.
• Enforce building policies and procedures.
• Call emergency personnel such as Police and Fire Departments in case of an emergency.
• Help in the evacuation of a building during an emergency.
• Contact the building Superintendent or Maintenance Department if the need of a building repair should arise.
• Perform random building tours to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to throughout the building.
• Report any building malfunctions to management (i.e. light bulb out, broken floor tile, leaks, etc.)
• Challenge suspicious individuals and inform the authorities of suspicious incidents.
• Act as a deterrent to building violators.
• Monitor parking garage.
• Provide directions for parks, restaurants, airports, etc.
• Announce all visitors to the clients and tenants. Keep all visitors at the front desk until permission is received from the unit resident/tenant.
• Exhibit a positive and professional attitude. Be kind and helpful to everyone.
• Proactively assist with packages and groceries.
• Implement/enforce building access control.
• Provide additional level of security for the complex.
• Assist with dry cleaning.
• Take resident requests for maintenance services and complete the required documentation.
• Prevent unauthorized flyers and solicitations throughout the building.
• Take control of the lobby and monitor cameras and entranceway.
• Maintain a clean and pleasant environment.
• Log in and secure all packages, deliveries and other appropriate items at the designated area when residential manager not on site.
• Monitor use and return of carts. Keep appropriate records in the logbook.
• Log in all contractors. Notify superintendent/management of any contractors or repairmen in the building.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers