Education: BS or MS in molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry or a related field
Experience: 1+ years of experience in a laboratory setting, preferably in a molecular/cellular biology laboratory
Travel required: No
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform routine molecular biology techniques including DNA isolation, PCR, DNA assembly, transformation, plasmid preparation, etc.
• Perform routine cellular biology techniques including various cancer cell lines culture, plasmid transfection, stable cell line generation/identification.
• Manage inventory of required materials.
• QC materials required for daily operations.
• Maintain timely documentation of laboratory work.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• BS or MS in molecular biology, biochemistry, microbiology, cell biology or a related field.
• 1+ years of experience in a laboratory setting, preferably in a molecular and cellular biology laboratory.
• Experience and/or familiarity in the following areas is a plus but not required:
o Lentivirus/retrovirus preparation.
o Antibody in-vitro display platforms, etc., phage display, yeast display.
• Mastery of cell culture/aseptic techniques is highly desirable.
DESIRED KEY COMPETENCIES:
• Maintain a high degree of ethical standards and trustworthiness.
• Effective organization and implementation of complex and/or group projects.
• Energized by accomplishments and excellence in the workplace.
• Deal with conflict in a direct, positive manner.
• Ability to be flexible and embrace change in work assignments.
• Successful at communicating in both oral and written forms.
• Ability to understand and execute on the company's mission and values.
About ProMab Biotechnologies Inc.
ProMab biotechnologies, Inc., is a leading biotech company on monoclonal antibody development, CAR-T service and research, headquartered in the JOINN innovation park at Richmond, CA. The company has been generating high-quality monoclonal antibodies for over ten years, providing services to major pharmaceutical companies and research institutes. With its proprietary antibody generation platforms, the company is seeking to grow the research and services on human antibody development and CAR-T immunotherapies.
How to Apply:
To apply for this opportunity, submit a cover letter and resume via the reply button listed at the top of this advertisement.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers