compensation: Salary upwards of $60k per year based on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
General Summary of Duties
The Helpdesk/Desktop Support is responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software including but not limited to installation and maintenance. This position assists users to make sure they have connectivity and access to the necessary programs, files, etc. to complete their jobs. This position troubleshoots issues to ensure consistent and timely performance and reliability of essential services. This position is part of a team, so the ability to share ideas and workload is essential. When escalation of an issue is needed the ability to clearly and succinctly relay the information to the next level of support is key. They should have a very easy going attitude and be able to work closely with others in the department and the user base.
Occasional off-hours work is required as well as rotating on-call support.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proficiency in Windows Server and Active Directory to 2016 installation and management
• Knowledge of MS Office and standard productivity software needs
• Ability to support hardware and software related to printers, copiers, faxes, scanners
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex hardware and software issues in a proficient and positive manor
• Ability to monitor systems and network and be proactive in issue recognition and resolution
• Familiarity with phone system support (Avaya telephony)
• Strong technical, analytical, verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of change and release management processes
• Ability to manage projects from defining need, establishing business requirements, and managing resources to completion of tasks including documentation and establishing ongoing system maintenance
• Highly organized, able to multi-task, with the ability to work individually, within a team, and with other groups
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across the organization and interact effectively at all levels of management and peers
• Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. and work on his/her feet for long periods of time, when necessary
At least two years of work experience in a Windows/AD environment providing systems and end user support
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers