Got Accessory Dwelling (ADU) ?

Got Accessory Dwelling  (ADU) ? 1 thumbnailGot Accessory Dwelling  (ADU) ? 2 thumbnailGot Accessory Dwelling  (ADU) ? 3 thumbnailGot Accessory Dwelling  (ADU) ? 4 thumbnail
license info: former California General Contractor A and B license, and former California Registered Architect
offered in person
offered virtually
An Accessory Dwelling is not just to create a rental unit. It can also serve as a secondary residence to keep extended families together or for your adult child's residence or your office. Or for an occasional AIR BnB rental.

The updated Sept 2023 State of California ADU reg's and SB-9 afford homeowners a guaranteed right to construct an ADU on your property and optionally do a lot split to create a separate real estate parcel.

Don't know where to start? I can help as your consultant. I am a bit of a unicorn because during my career I have been a practicing licensed architect, contractor, and real estate developer. See my website: www.Weing-Assoc.com
Am also an expert construction cost estimator, and have a long track record for getting public entitlements and permits from City and County agencies all over the 9-county Bay Area, and Napa/ Sonoma/ Santa Cruz.

In helping you achieve a completed economical ADU I would prefer to be your technical advisor/ Owner Representative, but for selected projects could also act as general contractor and/or architectural designer/ site planner.

I have personal experience creating ADU's: I owned two different owner-occupied properties with ADU's that we created -- in Pleasanton and Pleasant Hill -- where my wife, kids and I were co-located with ADU tenants.

Here is my website: https://weing-assoc.com

As a first step we could do a zoom meeting. Houses on hillsides are a specialty.

post id: 7749735920


best of [?]