furnished apartment laundry in bldg no parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a single bed in a 2 Bedroom & 1 Bath apartment with five (5) beds. The monthly rent rate is per person. Converted Single Room in 2+ Bed/1 Bath Apartment Dimensions: 7' x 6'8" with a nook (Reference Den on Floor Plan) Single Twin Sized Bed, Bedside stand with light, and study desk.
Located in a luxury building in the heart of downtown Berkeley, one block from Downtown Berkeley Bart and one block from UC Berkeley campus. This new, clean, and modern Mediterranean-style building is close to shops, restaurants, theaters and groceries.
We are looking for a responsible individual to rent this furnished private room for either the summer session, fall semester, spring semester, or the academic school year (Fall & Spring Semester). This apartment is ideal for UC Berkeley and UC Berkeley Extension students, visiting scholars, interns, scientists, researchers, professors, and working professionals.
WHY LIVE HERE?
When you move into an AHR home, you'll save time and energy on your move and during your lease. Imagine not having to assemble furniture, find sheets and linens, haul heavy appliances, run errands like paying utility bills, or shopping for toilet paper and dish washing soap. You'll also save money on movers, buying furniture and appliances, household necessities, sheets, maintenance and much more.
Because here's what comes included with living at AHR:
- A move-in ready home with a fully furnished private bedroom and shared suite with all the household necessities
- Cozy bed complete with linen set and pillows, bedside table, a study table
- Fully equipped kitchen and all the household necessities: pots, pans, plates, utensils, toilet paper, dish washing soap, towels, hand towels, bath mat etc.
- High speed WiFi and utilities
- 3-12 month lease terms
- Monthly savings
MOVE IN CHARGES:
$1,000 security deposit (refundable)
First month and last month's rent
Additional cleaning fee
Additional utility fee may apply
Our two (2) plus bedroom with 5 beds apartment is located one block distance from UC Berkeley Campus. Come home to a furnished apartment with a spacious living room, bedrooms, fully-equipped kitchen, and one bathroom. Walkable neighborhood, from shopping, theaters, groceries, and restaurants.
One bedroom is furnished with two (2) twin beds bunk-bed style, while the other is two (2) full size beds each bed has a study table. There is a third room a private room with one twin bed with study table chair dresser and side table with lamp (no windows).
The apartment is in a newly constructed building with a resident study area and lounge with free high-speed internet. A rooftop community outdoor terrace with sundecks and dining areas offers panoramic views of the hill, the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay. These homes are designed to give you all the comfort, space and privacy you need and feature vaulted ceilings, sound-resistant walls, eat-in kitchens with dishwashers. Landscaped rooftop gardens and terraces give you breathtaking views of San Francisco Bay, the Golden Gate Bridge, Berkeley Hills and the popular downtown Berkeley area.
- This fully furnished apartment is in a new, clean, and modern building located in the heart of downtown Berkeley, close to shops, restaurants, 5-minutes walk from Downtown Berkeley Bart, and one block from UC Berkeley campus.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with eat-in dining, kitchen appliances such as gas range, microwave, fridge, rice cooker, coffeemaker, cookware, utensils
- High-speed internet, flat screen TV with Roku, complimentary Netflix and streaming services provided
- Complete linen set, towels, and bathroom essentials are provided
- Parking available (additional cost)
- Dresser and closet with hangers
- Utilities included
Available for the Spring, Summer and Fall semesters, or one-year lease. We offer our listings at 3-12 month terms.
Located in arguably the best part of Berkeley. It is in the heart of downtown Berkeley where you can shop, go to the theater, a few blocks from UC Berkeley campus, and hop on the BART to visit San Francisco and other parts of the Bay Area.
- It is in an excellent location close to downtown Berkeley BART, AC transit bus stops (offering convenient service to the UC Berkeley campus), downtown Berkeley, and the Amtrak station.
- Within 7-minute walk to Downtown Berkeley Bart Station. The address is a walker's paradise as daily errands do not require a car.
- Walker score of 99
- Excellent transit access
- One block west of the UC-Berkeley campus
- Walk to BART, shops, restaurants and downtown Berkeley
- Near Bus Routes
- Commute to Downtown Berkeley: Car- 2 min; Bus -10 min; Bike- 3 min
- Nearby parks include Edwards Track Stadium/Goldman Field, BUSD East Campus Park and Civic Center Park
- This location has good transit which means many nearby public transportation options. Car sharing is available from City CarShare, Zipcar, RelayRides and Getaround.
Furnished with modern furniture, and upscale features with custom finishings. We offer WiFi, high-speed internet and flat screen TV with Roku, complimentary Netflix and streaming services. These homes are designed to give you all the comfort, space and privacy you need and feature vaulted ceilings, sound-resistant walls, eat-in kitchens with dishwashers and on-site laundry on the same floor. Utility fee covers electricity and gas, water, heat, trash removal, sewer, complete kitchen, dining, and bathroom amenities, administrative service fees, apartment association fees, apartment maintenance and more. We can change furniture and bed layout based on your needs for an additional cost.
Our spacious bedrooms include beds, linen sets, lamps, dressers, hangers, side tables and private walk-in closets.
Our tastefully decorated spacious living room includes cable ready TV with stand and a sofa / sofa bed, laptop friendly stations great for reading or hanging out with friends.
Our fully equipped kitchen has granite/quartz countertops, modern tiling, a coffee maker, a rice cooker, complete cookware, cooking utensils, complete dinnerware set, gas stove, microwave, and fridge.
Our bathroom has modern tiling and we provide linens, towels, and bathroom essentials.
- Access to community spaces
- Community events
- Starter set with household items (bathroom and kitchen soap, paper towels, toilet paper and tissue paper, etc.)
- Customer Care
- On-site laundry on the same floor
- Quiet neighbours
- Community outdoor terraces and shared outdoor space
- Wheelchair accessible
- Secured parking garage available
- High-speed Internet access
- Fully sprinkled and direct alarm link to Berkeley Fire Department
- 24-hour entry and video recording
- 24-hour on-site building management and emergency repair
- Gated garage parking available
- Sound-resistant walls for more privacy
Academic Housing Rentals, Inc. is the master tenant. A sub-tenancy agreement will be signed between Academic Housing Rentals, Inc. and our guests.
For more on amenities offered visit:
For more information visit:
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers