favorite this postSeeking Carpool to commute (Montclair to Lake Merrit) (oakland piedmont / montclair)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
(No pictures of yourself, not a dating ad, be respectful, please) If that's your intention, stop reading here!
I lately relocated from another area for my current work. I just moved to the new area. It has been expensive for the parking situation ($15 per day or more if staying longer)
I am paying my rent twice more than what I paid for the previous rent. I wonder if someone is on the way or near the area and possibly to look into a carpool to spare the cost.
A bit about myself:
- Lately MBA graduated and just landed the job. I am cautious about my expenses and would like to look into options to cut my expenses.
- Enjoy outdoors and languages (speak a few fluently)
- Love to travel and learn about different wine regions
- Training for another race (jog, yoga, scuba dive...)
- kind and professional
- age or gender doesn't matter
- high education will be appreciated
If that's relevant, then reach out. (No pictures of yourself, not a dating ad, be respectful, please)
Thank you. (if you reach out, I usually would like to have a phone call after a few conversations by email or texting to filter for safety purpose. If you are not comfortable, then don't even start. Save each other's time.
Thanks for understanding.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers