QR Code Link to This Post
Part Time Pet Food Brand Ambassador
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses!
We are hiring enthusiastic, self-driven Part Time Pet Food Brand Ambassadors to promote leading pet food products through in-store sales demonstrations. As a Brand Ambassador, you must understand that each pet is considered a member of the customer’s family and will be responsible for interacting with customers, educating them on the product and its benefits to their pets. This position performs a wide range of activities including brand promotion, training, product merchandising, and product sales. The ideal candidate is sales focused with a passion for the health and wellness of pets.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! APPLY TODAY!
Things to consider:
• You will be part of a regional team and assigned a territory servicing multiple locations; access to reliable transportation within your territory is critical.
• Shifts are 4 hours scheduled blocks, during peaks hours in store
• Average employee works 2-3 events in 2-3 stores per week
• Select locations have additional hours available
What We Offer:
• 401(K) with company match
• Vacation Time
• Paid Training and ongoing career development
What You’ll Do:
• Circulate throughout the store to engage, educate, promote, and sell client’s pet care product(s) to consumers through natural conversation
• Create brand awareness and positive brand impressions throughout the store, from consumers to store management, through effective communication of product features and benefits.
• Provide best in class product presence throughout all interactions, identifying opportunities, and proposing solutions to improve brand and team performance.
• Punctual, professional, and highly organized with respect to event schedule, reporting deadlines, and program assets.
• Ensure product is properly presented on shelves and displays.
• Set up, break down promotional table with product materials for brand visibility during in-store demonstrations.
• Timely completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going training by required deadlines
• High School Diploma or equivalent job-related experience
• Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, or retail/grocery is highly desirable
• Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision
• Daily access to Internet/Email and/or smartphone required
• Must have passion for household pets and pet nutrition/wellness
• Good communication skills with the ability to attract and engage customers
• Background Check
For immediate consideration, please click the location nearest you and apply online:
Multiple Locations, Emeryville, CA 94608
175 Ranch Dr, Milpitas, CA 95035
770 E El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
COME CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK AND SHARE OUR JOBS!
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.