favorite this postTeacher Aide - Spanish teacher (dublin / pleasanton / livermore)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
• Objective: To work as Customer Service Representative
Summary of Qualifications: *Proactive, oriented to results. Energetic and flexible personality.
*Language: Bilingual (Spanish/English), spoken and written.
*Positive attitude, collaborative, oriented to customer service.
• Las Positas Community College (Livermore- Ca)
January 2016-continue (82 units)
• University of Piura ( Piura-Peru)
Business Administration: 4 semesters
March 2002- December 2003
• Brookfield Elementary School - Teacher Assistant, Oakland Ca
October 2017 to March 2018
• Tuesday Morning, Pleasanton Ca
July 2015-October 2016
• Bolynger Chevron, San Ramon Ca
September 2014 - May 2015
• Children's Creativity Museum , San Francisco Ca
Internship August 2014 - December 2014
• Alcosta Chevron , San Ramon Ca
Customer Service Representative-Cashier
March 2007 - July 2011
• TJ Maxx of Dublin, Dublin Ca
Merchandise Receiving / Customer Service Representative
February 2005- January 2007
• Radio Cero : Piura-Peru ( Radio Performance)
November 2003 - January 2005
• Las Positas College Soccer Team.
• Las Positas College Spanish and Cultural Diversity Team.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers