QR Code Link to This Post
We are a growing property management firm and brokerage headquartered in Berkeley currently several commercial, residential and mixed-use properties in Berkeley, Oakland and San Francisco. We pride ourselves on offering exceptional service to building owners and tenants alike, and improving properties to provide superior returns to owners and ensure that the buildings positively impact the communities they operate in.
The Onsite manager position entails several specific duties and required skills (listed below), but our needs as an organization are flexible so the position can be tailored to best utilize the right candidate’s skill set and interests.
• Present a professional image for the first impression of prospective residents; greet prospects and tour facilities with them.
• Upon notice of move out, perform the walk-through with the tenant
• Complete move out property condition checklist
• Perform inspections including siting necessary work needed for lease up
• Post notices
• Coordinate opening doors for vendors
• Ensuring the property is well maintained
• Other Duties as assigned
• Minimum of 1 year experience is preferred
• Able to handle confidential and proprietary information in a professional manner
• Experience dealing with challenged tenants
• Highly motivated and responsible
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Experience in customer service a plus
• Prefer bilingual or some Spanish Proficiency
***Please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you feel you are qualified for the position and your potential to contribute to our organization. For expedited review please send your Linkedin profile.