compensation: DOE: please provide requested compensation range employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
***CA Real Estate License Required (Salesperson/Broker)***
We are a boutique, multi-discipline firm specializing in real estate property management and property maintenance located in the heart of charming Downtown Danville. We are seeking an experienced full-time Residential Property Manager responsible for the day-to-day operations and maintenance of a portfolio of residential properties with exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
To be successful in this position you’ll need the ability to multi-task and prioritize projects to complete tasks on short time lines, and to be a quick learner that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, great benefits package and a relaxed but productive professional work environment. Our employees work together as team with a commitment to excellence.
- Collect rent/tenant payments, post to Propertyware, apply late/NSF fees, deposit daily
- Process tenant applications, prepare new leases, lease renewals, 3-day notices, and any other tenant notices
- Prepare rent comparables, forecasting, annual budgeting, maintain annual budget
- Conduct all move-in inspections, annual inspections, move-out inspections
- Manage vacancies, post ads, handle all property advertising, show properties/units and conduct open houses; develop marketing strategies to increase traffic and reduce lease-up
- Handle all resident concerns and repair requests, enter work orders into Propertyware, coordinate with tenants, owners and vendors for all property repairs/maintenance/renovation
- Oversee and manage maintenance requests and issues
- Vendor management, scheduling, ensuring vendors are completing all tasks on time/budget, billing, and certificates of insurance
- Processing/posting accounts receivable and accounts payable; maintain accurate records of all transactions for each property/unit
- Monthly analysis of financial reporting, property reports, lease reports
- Coordinate maintenance schedule and maintenance technician
- Build strong tenant and owner relations and provide excellent customer service
- Available to work flexible hours including on call after hours and weekends, as needed
- Ensure current tenant files are properly maintained
- Handling all property emergencies with residents and vendors
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times
- The above is not a complete list of responsibilities and is subject to change
- Current/active salesperson/broker license with the Department of Real Estate
- Strong knowledge of property finance and building operations
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, and work independently
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping, and computer operation
- Exceptional computer proficiency
- Proficient in Propertyware (preferred)/Yardi (preferred)/Appfolio/or equivalent and Quickbooks Online
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Four-year college degree (aka Bachelor’s degree) or minimum of three (3) to five (5) years full-time property management work experience (application processing, leasing, rent collections, maintenance, owner draws, budgeting)
- 2+ years' experience working in a fast-paced, small business office setting
- Experience with property accounting a plus but not required
- Benefits include company paid medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) with company match
- 10 paid days off for observed holidays
- 10 additional days paid time off (PTO) accrued per pay period
TO APPLY, please provide us with your resume and compensation requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers