Looking for Experienced Escrow Coordinator for Real Estate Company, with minimum of 2 years experience.
We are a small rapidly growing Real Estate company located in the heart of Mission , Fremont.
• You will be expected to handle all kinds of clients in a professional manner.
• Prepare CMA for a client.
• Track and create timelines for remodel work on homes as well as keep clients informed daily.
• Partially supervise a designer and workers.
• Manage multiple websites, Schedule open house.
• Responsible for social networking; Twitter, Facebook (multiple pages), Instagram.
• Prepared logo branded marketing materials for buyer & seller meetings.
• Maintaining administrative records of all past and current sales on google drive.
• Preparation of pre-marketing for upcoming listings.
• Scheduling, coordinating, and maintaining pre-marketing calendars for listings & escrow.
• Obtain necessary bids/proposals.
• Maintain inventory of supra lockboxes, combo lockboxes, riders & keys/controls.
• Coordinate vendors; stagers, photographers, landscapers, house cleaning, flooring, etc.
• Schedule inspections; Property, pest, pool, foundation, etc.
• Prepare listing on MLS, postlets, team website, etc.
$26 rate pay on your experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers