Established specialty construction firm in Vallejo, California seeks Administrative Assistant. We are looking for a motivated individual with positive and professional attitude.
QR Code Link to This Post
Experience working in construction industry or public sector preferred. Prior experience working with Project Managers as an assistant a plus.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting day-to-day office functions, which include: support with accounts payable, answering phones, and other clerical responsibilities. There will be opportunity to learn new skills with career advancement potential.
- Demonstrated ability in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Understanding of bookkeeping functions; experience with AR/AP helpful
- Ability to prioritize and multi‐task in a fast paced work environment
- Able to complete tasks accurately and timely with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn quickly, understand frameworks and processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; customer interfacing experience
- Thrives in a collaborative, dynamic office environment
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills
- Please email detailed resume to: denise @ commplay.us (remove spaces)
- Please make email subject line: Commplay - Construction Administrative Assistant
- Email attachments should not exceed 3 pages
Our firm will make a competitive offer based on level of experience and fit with our firm's needs. All levels of construction administrative professional and experience are encouraged to apply.
Accounting, quickbooks, financial analyst, finance professional, accountant, bookkeeper, controller, construction accountant, prevailing wage, payroll, insurance, audit, public works, contracts, certified payroll, HR, Human Resources, admin, administrator, Sage 100, Sage 300, accounts payable, accounts receivable