Hayward Mobile Country Club is looking for an experienced mobilehome park manager. Position includes administrative, clerical, and resident interaction on a daily basis.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a highly responsible manager, who is well organized and works in a positive and pro-active manner. Position requires excellent organizational and communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to follow through all tasks on a tight schedule. Manager must to be efficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Brief Job Description:
1. Park Manager is responsible for the day to day operation of the Park.
2. Manager is responsible for the collection of rents, utilities, and security deposits. Statements distributed to residents on a monthly basis.
3. Manager is responsible for processing applications and conducting all lease signings.
4. Maintain accurate and through Resident files.
5. Manager must submit weekly and monthly reports, accounts payable, and other reports to Property Management company on a timely basis.
6. Work with Residents and Vendors on a daily basis.
7. Manager is responsible for ensuring residents keep their spaces neat and clean. This includes enforcement of the Rules and Regulations of the Park and State requirements.
8. Park Manager is responsible for the overall maintenance of the Park.
Property Management Experience needed.
Position is full time, Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm. Compensation will be based on experience and housing is included in the compensation.
Please send your resume with two professional and two personal references.