compensation: $14-18 hourly DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a premier remodeling construction company specializing in Disaster Recovery and Insurance Restoration. We help others in times of need to recover from property damage emergencies. We positively impact the lives of our customers to make a difference.
We are in need of a multi-skilled, detail oriented, cheerful person to occupy our front desk. Our ideal candidate will have a customer service background, as well as strong office skills. The position is Full-Time (M-F) and our office hours are 8am-5pm.
Administrative duties include (but are not limited to):
- Answer and direct multi-line phone calls
- Set appointments, schedule meetings
- Data entry in Quickbooks
- Field customer and vendor calls directing them appropriately
- First point of contact for anyone entering the office
- General clerical: Copying, filing, typing, faxing
- Maintain office equipment as needed, including stocking all equipment with necessary supplies
- Order office/kitchen supplies
- Maintain files/archive storage room
- Help keep common areas tidy & presentable at all times
- Be cheerful and welcoming both on the phone, and in person
Please email your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers