Position Details: This position will help execute the vision of Grateful Heart Holistic Therapy Center by functioning in the role of Web and Social Media Assistant. This position will report to the Administrative Director and works closely with the staff of Grateful Heart Holistic Therapy Center. This position will be creatively co-created in a team-oriented environment that encourages the participation of each member of our team.
This is an exempt, part time position for 25 hours per month. These hours include monthly phone or in- person meetings with the Administrative Director and attendance at the agency staff meeting at least once quarterly on Fridays. Other hours are flexible to individual's schedule. The salary is $500.00 per month based on a pay rate of $20/hour.
Job Purpose: The Web and Social Media Assistant provides marketing support to both Grateful Heart as an agency and our interns. The Coordinator will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks including website and collateral materials development, social marketing and advertising and outreach campaigns for the agency. The primary goal of this position will be to generate maximum exposure for Grateful Heart as a preferred agency of choice for both persons seeking psychotherapy and clinicians seeking internship opportunities. Success measures will include an increase in visibility, referrals, name recognition and reputation, as well as the refinement of our branding and materials to best reflect our agency mission.
• Creates and implements a variety of marketing strategies to both increase Grateful Heart's exposure in
the community and client referrals for our clinicians. Strategies will include: web development,
advertising and social marketing.
• Refines Grateful Heart's web-site and internet presence, including through ongoing search engine
optimization, website development (WordPress) and collateral social marketing.
• Provides ongoing education and support to Grateful Heart's interns to assist them with website
develop and SEO
• Helps develop new web-based technology to increase Grateful Heart's ability to efficiently track
marketing information and data.
Web and Social Media Assistant, 2018
• Together with the Executive team and intern input, help create and revise systems and procedure to support marketing functions and changes.
• Helps with researching, developing, writing, and updating marketing policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines.
• M.A. in counseling psychology or a related field.
• Three years related marketing experience and/or training or an equivalent combination of education
• Strong demonstrated writing skills for marketing in web and print formats.
• Experience in the development of print and electronic marketing materials using desktop publishing or
other graphic software.
• Familiarity with web-design (WordPress) and search engine optimization, as well as the use of social marketing for organizational purposes.
• Comfort with public speaking and presentations.
• Competence in the use of Word, Excel, Google Docs, desktop publishing and database software and
electronic calendar management systems.
• Strong organizational skills including the ability to develop and implement systems for organizational
and marketing efficiency.
• Demonstrated ability to manage time independently to complete multiple projects and priorities
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Effective interpersonal, listening and oral and written communication skills.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities