Our Supported Living Services Department has IMMEDIATE FULL AND PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE. Founded in 1958, Las Trampas is one of the longest continually-operating organizations of its kind in the Bay Area impacting the lives of people with developmental disabilities and their families. Our Supported Living Services department supports individuals to live in their own home in Contra Costa County.
It is the philosophy of Las Trampas that all persons with developmental disabilities are entitled to develop their optimum state of social, physical, and mental well-being, and share an integrated lifestyle similar to what people without disabilities enjoy. One of our core beliefs is that all people have the right to live as self-sufficiently as possible.
If you believe as we do, we want you on our team! We offer:
• Great benefit options (full-time employees working 30 or more hours per week). These include little to no cost health plans, dental plans, life insurance, vision benefits, paid vacation, paid sick time, and paid holidays.
• Some of the best initial training in the industry.
• Flexible work schedules. Including evenings, overnights, and weekend shifts.
• Both full-time and part-time positions.
• Opportunities to participate in fun activities with our clients such as going to the movies, bowling, and even professional sporting events.
• Provide assistance in activities of daily living, grocery shopping, banking, etc.
Applicants must have a strong passion for helping others to achieve their goals, be reliable and consistent, and work well in a fast-paced environment. This would be a great opportunity for:
• Someone just starting a career in human services.
• People in the field who want to supplement their income all while working within your schedule.
• Students who would like to make some extra money and add experience in a demanding and respected field to their resume.
• Anyone who wants to make a difference in lives of others.
Due to state and federal regulations, all staff must be;
• Over 21
• Able to pass a criminal background check
• Able to pass a DMV background check
• Able to pass a pre-employment physical
• Able to pass a TB test
• Able to pass a drug screening test