compensation: $13.50 per hour employment type: contract non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
New Dawn Vallejo Corporation (NDVC), a 501c3 non-profit organization, currently has a grant with a Solano County Agency to provide Child Watch Providers for their Mothers & Babies cohort groups. The class sessions are one day a week, and the pay is $13.50 per hour. Please note: the agency has ongoing classes throughout the year so the opportunity to work is ongoing.
• Providing supervision to the infants/babies/toddlers of parents in the Mothers & Babies Classes, so that the Mothers have childcare while in their classes.
• Supervise and monitor the safety of infants/babies/toddlers in your care.
• Help children keep good hygiene.
• Must be able to lift at least 10-15lbs.
• Be energetic and involved.
• Must arrive to each class session on time (at least 15 minutes before the class starts).
• Check in with security/front desk and they will direct you to the class.
• Bring your driver's license/id to each class session.
• You are not a direct employee of New Dawn Vallejo, but instead a contract employee.
• All payment inquiries or questions about hours should be directed to me at New Dawn Vallejo Corporation and not Black Infant Health.
• Payment is issued monthly, following the month you worked.
• If you are late or not able to work a session, contact the NDVC Executive Director immediately.
• Make sure to sign in and out when arriving and departing each class session.
• If a class is cancelled, you will be notified immediately and will not need to show up for the class.
• You are only paid for hours worked.
Should the position be offered, and should you accept, the next steps will be:
• Complete a Form W9
• Schedule a LiveScan Fingerprint Appointment (to be completed prior to start date)
• Complete the Background Check Release Form
Please note: in order to begin work, you must complete the livescan fingerprinting and submit your W9.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers