Hello. I'm a drummer in San Ramon who's looking for an original band with stars in its eyes and a fire in its gut. I have a 7-piece Gretsch kit, my own transportation, and a steady and healthy income.
Began taking private lessons on 2-14-1980 at age 6. Played marching snare and concert snare through high school. Was the drummer for:
6:AM! (goodtime hard rock), Sept. 2002 – Oct. 2004
The Bad Penny Boys (folk rock), Oct. 2004 – April 2005
The Hands of Time (semi-prog rock), April 2005 – Sept. 2007
6:AM! again, Aug. 2009 – June 2013
Amalgamation (Alt/Indie rock), Nov. 2012 – Dec. 2014.
Jessica Leia (Pop Americana), Feb. 2015 – Sept. 2015.
Luminous Newts (prog rock), Feb. 2015 – Apr. 2016
Icarus (Iron Maiden tribute band), Mar. 2016 – Dec. 2016
Soulless Demise (speed metal), Mar. 2016 – Feb. 2017
The Infamous Swanks (rockabilly), May 2017 - October 2017
Tera Volts (Spanish-language hard rock). February 2018 – December 2018.
Lindsay Everly (sexy indie pop). January 2019 – present, band on hiatus
Heavens Heels (mid-tempo metal). January 2018 – present
ALBUMS AND TOURS:
- Recorded Hands of Time eponymous CD in 2006 (unreleased CD only).
- Recorded 6:AM!'s "It's About Time" CD in 2009 (available on iTunes).
- Went on mini-tour "The Blitzed and Devoted Tour" with 6:AM! in June 2011, playing 4 shows in 3 days to Salt Lake City and back.
- Recorded 6:AM!'s "Wake-Up Call" CD in 2013 (available on iTunes).
- Recorded Amalgamation's “Circadian Rhythms” CD in 2014 (available on iTunes).
- Went on mini-tour "The Majestic Tour" with Amalgamation in May 2013, playing 5 shows in 4 days to Seattle and back.
- Recorded “Boomerang” single with Amalgamation at Different Fur Studios, January 2017 (available on iTunes).
- - Recorded “Artificial Sweetener” single with Lindsay Everly at Different Fur Studios, August 2019 (to be released January 2020).
- Recorded “Two By Knife” live album from the Phoenix Theater, Petaluma, with Heavens Heels, October 2019 (available on iTunes).
Eleven-time nominee, Bands4Bands Best Drummer Award (2006, 2009-2018).
Five-time WINNER, Bands4Bands Best Drummer Award (2006, 2013, 2016, 2017).
Nominee and WINNER, Bands4Bands Best Utility Player Award, 2019.
Was Amalgamation’s drummer when Amalgamation won the Bands4Bands Best Band Award in 2014.
Was drummer on Amalgamation’s “Circadian Rhythms” CD, which won the Bands4Bands Best CD Award in 2015.
Was Soulless Demise's Drummer when Soulless Demise won the Bands4Bands Best Song Award for “Show of Force” in 2017.
INCOMPLETE LIST OF BAY AREA VENUES PERFORMED AT:
DNA Lounge, SF
3A Atmosphere , SF
Grant and Green Saloon, SF
50 Mason Social House, SF
Kupe Lounge, Hayward
The Bistro, Hayward
Pine Street Bar, Livermore
The Red Hat, Concord
Winter’s Tavern, Pacifica
Memorial Park, Hayward
Hotel Utah, SF
9 Lives, Gilroy
The Quarter Note, Sunnyvale
The Englander, San Leandro
Phoenix Theater, Petaluma
A FEW VIDEOS (I have plenty more):
Clip from an acoustic show at The Bistro with Jessica Leia, 9-19-15:
The video for Soulless Demise's "Show of Force,"12-16-2016:
A DIY instructional video I made about combining double bass patterns with an Afro-Cuban hand pattern:
Me performing halftime at the 2015 WFA Alliance Bowl in LA, 8-8-2015:
One song from Amalgamation’s halftime show at a Seattle Majestics game, 5-11-2013:
A brief video about cowbell patterns over a Mozambique feet/snare pattern:
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers