employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
The CNC Operator is primarily responsible for the machining of prototype parts for development programs
· Load and run parts on HAAS CNC Mill/Lathe machines.
· Detail and Finish parts per blueprint.
· Able to properly measure parts using micrometers and calipers.
· Keep machine tools in clean and working order.
· Report machine problems to Supervisor.
· Perform all other duties in the best interest of the company or as directed by the Chief Engineer
· Capable of setting up tooling on HAAS Lathe and Vertical HAAS machining centers. 5 axis experience is a plus.)
· Some MasterCam programming is preferable
· Good understanding of all shop metrology equipment is a must.
· Mathematics: Ability to perform basic calculations
· HS Diploma (Preferred: Associate Level Degree/Certificate or Trade School Certificate in Machine Technology)
· 2 - 4 years of CNC operating experience
· Experience working with 3D CAD geometry
· Manufacturing, warehouse and office environments
· High noise levels
· High speed machinery
· Toxic chemicals or irritants
· Possible long or irregular hours