Established 30 year Pleasanton machine shop is seeking a CNC-Machine operator / shop helper. This is a great opportunity to work on a variety of tasks and further develop your skills in CNC-Machining.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Operating CNC machines
• Maintaining CNC machines
• Observe machining operations
• Reading blue prints and job travelers
• Verify dimensions of work piece using a variety of measuring equipment
• Deburring machined parts as required
• Cutting and prepping raw materials
• Perform general machine maintenance, such as coolant maintenance, adding oil, clearing of chips, etc.
• Provide other help around shop, such as sweeping/mopping, taking out trash, etc
• Provide support to shipping/receiving, such as packaging, receiving inspection, etc.
• Drive Company Vehicle, small Ford Connect van, making occasional local pick-ups and deliveries
• Willingness to provide assistance where ever is needed
• Follow verbal and written instructions in English
• Experience operating CNC machines
• Apprenticeship and or related schooling a plus
• Must have strong communication and documentation skills in English
• Mechanically inclined
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (occasionally)
• High school graduate or equivalent minimum
• Proficient in basic math
100% company paid Medical and Dental, Simple IRA savings with company match, holiday pay and paid-time-off accrual, after 90 day Introductory Period.
Clean, air-conditioned shop
Please cut and paste resume within the text of your e-mail, or send attachments as .doc , .txt , or .pdf format only