South Bay Solutions, Inc. is a contract manufacturer specializing in Precision Machining and Assembly for various industries including Semiconductor, Medical, Automotive, Oil and Gas and Military Defense. We are currently searching for qualified and motivated CNC Set-up personnel for our CNC Vertical Department.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Minimum 5-7 years of mill setup experience
• Work with minimal supervision
• Must be able to setup/run multiple machines
• Must be able to read prints
• Inspect their own parts and be proficient with inspection tools
• Communicate effectively within the team
• Uses drawings, specs and Supervisor Instructions to Setup CNC Machinery.
• Ensure productivity on jobs that you are running
• Reviews and recommends any changes to production tooling
• Supports and assists machine operators in maintenance and repair requirements
• Responsible for maintaining a safe, efficient and clean work environment
Education / Experience:
• 2-3 years of experience operating horizontal and/ or vertical CNC milling centers in a heavy manufacturing environment
• Experience using precision measuring tools including but not limited to calipers, ID and OD micrometers, depth gages, indicators and scales
Compensation is based on skills and experience. We offer Medical (Kaiser HMO Plan or United HealthCare PPO Plan), Dental (HMO or POS Plan), Vision (VSP). Company pays full cost for employee coverage and 50% for dependents. Company offers 401(k) matching and covers Life and AD&D insurance, paid vacations, paid holidays, paid sick leave and other benefits.