compensation: $16.00 to 16.75 per hour + none
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a skilled Assembler looking for a better work/life balance? An automotive company in Newark, CA is looking to expand their amazing team!
COME TO OUR OPEN HOUSE ON SAT 3/30/2019 FROM 10 AM TO 2 PM
39890 Eureka Drive, Newark, CA 94560
Make sure to bring two forms of ID in the event we decide to hire,
*This position will require an on site drug screen and background check
Various shifts are available - let's talk today to see what works best for you
Shift A: Monday -Thursday 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Shift B: Wednesday - Saturday 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM
Shift C: Fri/Sat 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Mon/Tues 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM
If you work on a Sunday, you are paid double time!
Pay Rates: $16.00/hr - $16.75/hr
- Responsible for ensuring product meets all quality standard
- Comfortable escalating issues or concerns to your Supervisor
- Applying 5S standards, keeping the workstation clean and tidy, being responsible for the tools and installations at the workstation
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- 2 years assembly experience preferred
- Able to follow instructions in dynamic work environment
- Good communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Constantly striving to improve work processes and increase efficiency
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.
Interested in this great opportunity? Apply online today and please contact Brittny Ramirez at 510-585-7653 if you have any questions!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.