This is your chance to join us in setting up a brand new operation to produce UNbelievably cool life science products! As member of our production team you'll have the chance to shape our future and startup a fresh and modern manufacturing process Unconstrained by stale ideas. Bring your thinking cap, your awesome build skills, and your running shoes because we're moving fast!
We're looking for a high-energy go-getter who is ready to dig in and start building cool products at our
HQ in Pleasanton, CA. We make instruments and the consumables that run them, and we need to scale
up our production lines. Our customers love our stuff, so this job is all about cranking out tons of high-quality products to meet demand.
• Full-time, possibility for some overtime
• Super-flexible results-only work environment
• Clean high-tech manufacturing area
• Small team of people who are awesome, smart, and love what they do!
• Tons of growth potential in the future
• Assemble instrument sub-assemblies, integrate hardware and electronics using appropriate tools, fixtures, schematics, diagrams and procedures.
• Test instruments per procedures and able to Investigate and troubleshoot failures to determine corrective actions.
• Calibrate, align, and test complex optical, mechanical, and electronic systems, and verify they actually do what they're supposed to do.
• Visually inspect and handle delicate components with a very high attention to detail
• Document non-conformances and device history records.
• Grind to get it done every quarter so we can meet customer demand, which means some OT will be required
• Perform manufacturing completion transactions in a fancy computerized system
• Load and configure software and firmware to make our systems go
• Be flexible and ready when the going gets tough to help us do whatever needs to get to meet our customer's needs
• High-school diploma or equivalent, college or vocational training preferred
• Mechanical ability, manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
• Great English communication skills (written, verbal)
• Excellent attention to detail, good housekeeping and organization
• Capable of working independently to daily and weekly production schedule
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers