ENTRY LEVEL - as long as you have a clean driving record!
Well established window & door manufacturer located in Fairfield, CA., is looking for a reliable delivery driver. Individual must have a valid California drivers license and experience driving box trucks.
If you meet the qualifications below and are interested in working in a friendly but high expectation environment, please submit your resume via the email link provided.
Key job responsibilities include:
• Deliver product to customers and vendors undamaged
• Load and unload trucks by hand or by use of forklift or hand truck; securing load for safety and non-damage
• Issue signature or obtain customer signature on packing slip for pickup or delivery
• Attention to detail
• Pads, stacks, and secures items in position on truck to prevent damage during shipment.
• Delivers and stacks merchandise, parts, on customer's premises as required
Warehouse duties will include packaging and preparing parts for shipment.
EDUCATION and/ or EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Strong Sense of Customer Service when meeting with customers
• Maintains valid California Driver's License with excellent driving record
• Must be insurable on company policy
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent.
Good communication skills
Ability to work independently in a team environment
Must be able to lift minimum of 50lbs
Communicate in English / Bilingual-Spanish is a +
Medical and Dental Benefits
Sick, Vacation and Holiday pay
Hours vary from 7am - 4pm or later. Overtime as needed.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers