Full Time-Long term job opportunity as a production worker in the Tube Bending Industry
QR Code Link to This Post
An experienced tube bender is a huge plus but, we are willing to train the right candidate.
This is a non-management position. The overall responsibility of this position is to carry out the directives of Management. The right candidate must be able to pay close attention to fine details and follow our internal quality control system. You will manufacture parts in accordance with drawings, travelers and production schedules and perform the duties as listed below. You will take direction from and report directly to the quality control manager.
• Devotion to quality and precision work
• Carry out demands by management
• Follow company rules
• Machine work on potentially dangerous machinery
• Reading and understanding layouts and drawings
• Training and note taking
• Ability to operate sit down and stand up forklift, recent certification is a plus
• Has the capability to read drawings and layouts is a Plus
• Repetitious and manual labor
• Common sense in a manufacturing environment
• Basic mathematics
• Ability to carry out instructions in an efficient and safe manner
• Occasional heavy lifting ability to occasionally lift a heavy weight up to 50-100lbs.
• US citizen due to International Traffic in Arms Regulations
• Valid California driver’s license
• Drug screen/criminal background check
• Shift: M-F 8:00am to 4:00pm