QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a detail oriented CNC Machinist to produce high-quality medical device components. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity starting asap!
- Program, set-up, operate, and maintain precision CNC machine tools
- Run close tolerance machined parts of stainless steels and titanium, in a fast-paced environment
- Adhere's to WI, QIP & production/assembly instructions
- Minimum high school diploma
- 1+ years of related CNC machining experience, preferably including medical device machining in an ISO environemtn
- Ability to operate precision measurement tools, such as: calipers, micrometers, tooling microscopes
- Read blueprints, engineering drawings and sketches, make essential computations as requested
- Ability to perform multiple routine & semi-routine tasks, occasionally lifting up to 20 lbs
If interested, please reply with your most up to date resume.